Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
US$125
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewswaffle housefront deskpurchase breakfastcorporate areabistro areadecent neighborhoodparking lotthe rooms were nicegood nights sleepfirst floorthe entire hotelcomfortable hotelstayed two nightsdart stationbed and pillowsa great stayhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2018

very good accomodations with excellent staff. The Bistro area is perfect for business and leisure travel. A perfect location for large family meetings. The Bistro was perfect for multiple rooms to meet for breakfast. Very responsive to all requests. Very reasonable room rates.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank diamondprod_tom
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This is our go to hotel for when we visit family in Dallas. It is consistent in terms of cleanliness and dependability. This is the standard by which I measure all Courtyard Marriot hotels. We have stayed in several rooms at this hotel and have never had a complaint. The bathroom is pretty bare bones, but always clean. The rooms themselves are generously spacious. The furnishings are good quality and there are plenty of outlets for charging all our devices.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Older courtyard but clean and well kept. Made a reservation late and when I arrived it was ready and handled correctly. Plenty of parking in decent neighborhood. Could use some more lights in parking lot.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Comfortable hotel, I was here for one night.
Bed and pillows were comfortable, I had a good nights sleep.
Room was spotlessly clean.

Staff were very polite and friendly, the lady at the front desk gave me some milk to make coffee with (I am not a fan of 'creamer').

Only minor downside was that breakfast was not included in my room rate, but there is a Waffle House across the road that does adequate breakfasts so this is not a key issue

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank IanHR
Brian F, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Hi IanHR,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and I'm glad you were able to find a breakfast that suits your needs.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly and Professional staff, very clean & nice rooms. They provided Coffee pot, Refrigerator, Iron & Ironing Board. My wife and I loved our stay here! I highly recommend! Clean and nice area. We will definitely stay here again if we get the chance.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple