US$88
US$76
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$65
US$102
US$90
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$98
Home2.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$139
US$129
Hampton.com
WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club(Trophy Club)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$120
US$117
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desk staffvendingnascarsoapmaidrates
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Motel is across the road from Texas Motor Speedway. That's the highlight. Nothing fancy. Motel 6 cant really expect much. No breakfast. TV didn't work. No bathtub only shower. Room was tiny. Reserved a double, they gave me a single. It is really close to the track and is overpriced for events. Leaving the track was a problem to get to the motel because of the barricades that were set up.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Colby W
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

I got a room here during off-peak times.... Meaning, there wasn't a race going on nearby. I think the rate was only $60 then. During events... It's much higher. Anyways, clean hallways, room, linens, bathroom, flooring. Nice lighting choices, flat screen tv, & smoking was permitted in select rooms. Multiple floors high... Wheelchair access, had elevator. Nice staff, vending machines at lobby, & a machine for misc items used during traveling if you forgot something basic. I have stayed in probably 20 Motel 6 and this one was absolutely... Hands down... The VERY BEST ONE.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2016

The front desk was very helpful and nice when I was not sure by noon if I was going to need the second night I had booked.
They refunded my credit card for the second stay and let me know they were sure they would be able to find me a room if I did need that second night after all.
Also very clean.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

You can see why Motel 6 is less expensive. The room is very basic. No amenities, no ironing board, no mini fridge.
The room was clean and the bed was reasonably comfortable. I might stay here again if I just needed an overnight place to sleep, but for more than one day or on a vacation, I'd choose to upgrade to the next level of hotels.
Not bad, but super basic.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I spent over a week here (Thanksgiving 2015) and the room & motel were very clean. I chose it because it was 5 minutes from my family.
The front desk staff were very nice with one exception. After being there for 5 days, I decided to stay past my initial check out date and had discussed this with other staff but I had not yet paid for the additional night(s). I was called by the front desk to come down and pay. I do not move quickly enough apparently and a staff member came up and knocked very hard and said 'management'. She felt the need to exercise her authority, it was rediculous. I couldn't very well have planned to sneak out without paying. I despise this type of treatment. BUT, the place was clean & new so despite this ONE incident which does not take away from the motel itself, I would recommend it! The beds are futon quality so not the most comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family