“Don't get the salad.”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #55 of 83 Restaurants in Roanoke
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Typical Pizza joint. We decided to pick up the pizza because we were informed the wait for delivery would be over an hour and we are only 15 mins from town. The health freak that I am, I decided to stick with a salad. I had not ordered a salad from Domino's so was not aware this is a pre-packaged very small salad in a sealed packaged container. When I got home with the Pizza for the gang and my salad, had to embellish the salad with more greens, and other goodies so it would make a meal. Would still order pizza from Domino's but never again would I order salad.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We've ordered food from them a few times, and the food is usually consistently good. They have made improvements to the food quality that has been noticeable.

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!