“A lot better than expected ”
Review of China Buffet

China Buffet
Ranked #17 of 33 Restaurants in Rockdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and i were hungry and it was after nine and not wanting fast food this place was only place open so we thought we should try it. We were not disappointed we was expecting old food that been sitting out for awhile due to the fact it was close to closing time. Food was still hot and fresh with a good selection considering it being a small place, they were very friendly and nice. The cups are huge I usually drink about 3 or 4 sodas in one sitting in couldn't finish one. If I could do half rating I'll give 4.5 actually was one of the top Chinese buffet places I've been to, just really only problem we had was the seats were uncomfortable

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

The food was decent and the place was clean. Seats are old and worn, and decor could use updating, but what I ate was tasty. Most of the food wasn't HOT, though - just warm, so it would've been better if I'd gone when it was busy ... so they'd constantly be putting out fresh. I did like it though, and will go back of I'm in the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

No. Just so much no. Go in and see for yourself. There's mold. It's humid. It's terrible. If you like to know what you're eating, don't go here.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I consider myself a connoisseur of the Asian Buffet, if one can be a connoisseur of the Asian Buffet. Large cities, small towns, large Asian populations, small Asian population, I've had buffets that fit into all of these categories. This is the absolute worst Asian Buffet I've ever eaten at. I rarely leave a restaurant disgusted. I left here disgusted. The dinner price is very expensive for a very small selection. The food had clearly been sitting there for a long time, with most dishes congealing together. The food tasted stale, old, and just generally gross. The staff was very rude, and I had a ridiculously hard time even getting my water refilled, which I needed to drink a lot of due to the awful food. If you're driving through Rockdale, avoid this place!

Reviewed 20 June 2015

This Resturant, has very good food, always a smile on the staffs face.. plenty of good food to choose from, my kids love it. we try to go once a week, only thing the price for a small town is a bit much but, Over all its worth it.. plus its always very clean!

Been to China Buffet? Share your experiences!