“Do not get the beef & broccoli”
Review of Oriental Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oriental Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Rockdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure how the rest of the food is but this was what I got and regretted immediately. Like eating straight salt. I mean it. I feel bad about not finishing it but it got so bad it felt like my mouth was burned from it being so salty.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Fast friendly service on take out orders! Family budget friendly!
Eat there regularly ! Dinnig experience is also good. Restaurant is clean. Great location.You can order take out and its ready in 20 minutes.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We've eaten there several times. Each time the food has been fresh and tasty. It's one of the better restaurants in the area, regardless of the type of food.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

It is by far the best Chinese food within 100 miles of Rockdale. My family will not eat Chinese food anywhere but here. The owners are fabulous people and treat you like family.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Rockdale as a stop on our road trip. Chinese sounded good and reviews looked good so we tried them out. Very good food! Every member in the family was very happy with what they got, all 9 of us, even the kids! You will have more than you can fit in your stomach. Very good service and the owners are very nice. Will stop again if we ever get back.

Been to Oriental Kitchen? Share your experiences!