“La Luna was Perfect”
Review of La Luna Cafe - CLOSED

La Luna Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We stopped in out of curiosity having just discovered this quaint part of town. The atmosphere was awesome, ( we entered because of the old architecture), the woman taking our order was funny and nice, and my BLT( with an attitude) was the best I've eaten! Wanted to take a quart of the tea with me...
We hope to buy a house in this neighborhood and will treasure having La Luna as a resource and place to send guests.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We're sorry to hear it is closing in July. We had great rootbeer floats there one day and went back the next for their breakfast burrito. Excellent burrito also.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We finally stopped to check it out. We had breakfast which was okay. We just had eggs and bacon and eggs with sausage plus toast. Looking around, others had some more interesting things. The coffee was good. I would come back and try lunch. The prices were reasonable. I love the look of the place!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

We stopped at La Luna for lunch on a quiet afternoon in Rockport. The waitstaff was friendly and we got good BLT sandwiches, cokes and chips for a reasonable price. The atmosphere at La Luna is pleasant and relaxing. It looks like they serve a nice breakfast also.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I had same experience previous guest did with Cashier/waitress...She seemed annoyed to be there and had not smiled and I felt as if we were bothering her.
I chose the lunch special that was chicken salad and they served it on regular wheat bread with chips and potato salad...overall everything was average.