“Super laid back quirky place, excellent food!”
Review of La Luna Cafe - CLOSED

La Luna Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

I read the reviews and fought with myself about going here and I'm so glad I did! I got a half stack (plenty) of Blue Moon pancakes with 2 eggs over easy & 2 strips of bacon. The pancakes were amazing, the scoop of sweet cream cheese instead of butter is to die for but very sweet. Eggs & bacon were perfect. My boyfriend got the Kitchen Sink Burrito & he ate as much as he could even though he was full it was so delicious. We spent about $30 but it was worth every penny! The lady who waited on us was nice but not necessarily friendly, which was fine with us. The only complaint I have is you pay when you order, the juice glasses are small and my boyfriend got a second cup if orange juice. When we went to the leave the tip we were informed we owed $1.95 for it which I felt came off cheap of them considering how much the meal was as a whole! Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast and lunch, incredible food both times. Iced tea was superb. Try blue berry pancakes, Benny in the garden, shrimp tacos, grilled pub&j....

Reviewed 26 June 2013

After shopping "old Rockport", this is a nice little place for a simple lunch. The spinach salad was wonderful, filled with raisins, walnuts, cheese and topped with a great vinegrette. The turkey sandwich was huge and delicious. Fresh cherry a la mode rounded out an inexpensive lunch at this self serve cafe right on main street.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

The burgers are fresh and juicy, the tuna and black bean wrap crisp and tasty - definately worth a pit stop from the heat on a day of shopping. The staff are friendly, the place is eclectic and clean - just a great local establishment.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We stopped in out of curiosity having just discovered this quaint part of town. The atmosphere was awesome, ( we entered because of the old architecture), the woman taking our order was funny and nice, and my BLT( with an attitude) was the best I've eaten! Wanted to take a quart of the tea with me...
We hope to buy a house in this neighborhood and will treasure having La Luna as a resource and place to send guests.