“Tasty”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #50 of 99 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed 22 July 2016

+We love Little Caesars. Pizza is always ready & hot. The price is especially good when you are feeding grandkids.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I have been to Little Caesars twice recently. They were two of the worst food experiences ever. Once I waited 45 minutes for my "hot and ready". Both times the counter people (different each time) seemed not to care that I, the customer, was responsible for their having a job. No greeting, no smile, no "thanks, come back and see us again".Both times the pizza was under-cooked - it went into my oven when I got home. So did the crazy bread.- all the misshapen pieces of it. Truly sad, because other locations were always way above par. They need to hire some one who cares and who will still be working there next week when you return.

1  Thank MsEnroller
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Inconsistent product. Consistently poor pick-up and customer service experiences. Deflated crusts, uneven slices, barely melted cheese, too much sauce, unappetising looking pizzas in general, no hot-n-readies ready despite being slow or busy!, no one at the register or visibly working, paying with a $50 then short changed by $20 and when I corrected the cashier was told I had to wait for a new cash bag versus being given four fives....and in all other Little Caesars I've happily visited a Sausage Hot-N-Ready was an option but not here. The store is clean but almost to make one believe that no pizza is actually being produced here. Yesterday afternoon made it the third chance at redemption but now I will no longer buy anything from the Little Caesars in Rockport, TX nor recommend this "restaurant" for a quick meal or pizza-night.

1  Thank RockportTexas
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Ordered the bacon rap pizza that was supposed to be hot and ready, NOT!
They made it while I waited and 25 min later finally got my pizza. They did give me an additional pizza but that was because they screwed up another order.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Very good pizza at a great price! Just wish there was more cheese. So much better than the high price of Domino's and the wait!