“typical pizza hut - but all new since hurricane”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #46 of 101 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed 28 January 2018

we are passing through the area staying like 2 weeks and as this area was hard hit by hurricane harvey many restaurants and even chain fast foods are still boarded up after 5 months - the bigger companies got right in as this was obviously totally redone - it is very pleasing atmosphere and very clean - our server Roshanna was very pleasant and made our visit enjoyable - she laughed at our old people jokes - the super supreme was good it was like any other pizza hut lite on ingredients but ok - did enjoy the cheesy bread with the new sauce garlic butter very tasty

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Yay, Pizza Hut is open after the hurricane! Our order is not always right, but the food is usually pretty good. My main complaint - and we had this issue before the hurricane too - is that they don't seem to know the difference between "extra" and "easy" sauce. It's sort of a joke now because it always happens. We mostly order online, check the box for extra sauce, our receipt says extra sauce, but the pizza shows up with hardly any sauce on it. Sad day for those of us who love saucy pizza. :(

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I was staying at a local hotel and this was within walking distance and got a personal pan pizza. The place was very quiet for being 6:45pm. In fact I was the only one on there. Didn't take long for it to be made and pizza was very good.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I enjoy trying chicken wings from every restaurant I encounter. Considering I have not had them from Pizza Hut I thought I give them a try. I ordered the lemon pepper rub as to me I just get tired of the BBQ sauce. My daughter had the pizza and she enjoyed it, but I just wanted wings. They were not over cooked which is a plus, and the skin was crunchy another plus but the rub seemed to me as strong and not pepper strong but lemon. It was a different experience but I must say they were good. Good work on the chicken wings!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

The Pizza Hut Buffett with the grandkids. The Buffett was full of pizza and salad. All at the right temp. The resturants was full even for end of lunch. Well worth a lunch visit.

1  Thank reademnow