“Not Good”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #56 of 99 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

The McDonalds in Rockport is the worst McDonalds in the area. The service is slow, the food is bad, and the Milk Shake machine is always out of service. They need a lot of work.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We have eaten at this McDonalds twice in the last 6 months. Both times we went through the drive through. The service is extremely slow for fast food and very unorganized for McDonalds.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

I have been thru the drive thru quite a few times. I have been in the restaurant twice. It is clean and the people/ employees are very nice. What gets me is "ice" for your cold drink. Come on McDonalds this is the South. This is TEXAS. Put some freakin ice in the cold drinks. I am sure that the "Winter Texans" think they are getting ripped off because that is not the way it is up "Noth". Put some ice in the dang drinks and if they do not want the normal amount of southern ice, then let them tell you "light ice". The default should be plenty of ice.

Additionally, McDonalds has gone to some electronic menu. Am I just behind times because to be honest- I just can't figure the darn thing out. What happened to the simple list of things available? Now Jack in the Box, that is a menu I can figure out.

1  Thank BillybobTX
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Average Mc Donald's Service at all sites is becoming a problem, perhaps they should reconsider so many choices on the menu.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Hi, this place is clean. The service is good. The coffee is great. After Starbucks closed, tears shed, I started going there when I need a cup of coffee because this place is near my condo.
However, I do not eat at McDonalds--ever. Because I burned out on that restaurant when my husband kept stopping on McDonald's on a road trip many years ago. Suddenly the food just started tasting artificial. I don't know. I just stopped eating there. I would eat there IF I was starving. It was eatable...I guess. But I am not talking about this restaurant.
I love the fact that McDonald's makes good coffee.