“Atrocious service”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #58 of 100 Restaurants in Rockport
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Was on vacation in Rockport and went to get drinks for my wife and I. Went to drive thru on 7/2 and this location was the most ill prepared place I've ever been. Took nearly thirty minutes to get food with only six cars in front of me. Would not run second drive thru window or make cars with unprepared orders pull ahead. Adding insult to injury, they ran out of tea and then gave me a 3/4th full substitute. AVOID!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

The McDonalds in Rockport is the worst McDonalds in the area. The service is slow, the food is bad, and the Milk Shake machine is always out of service. They need a lot of work.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We have eaten at this McDonalds twice in the last 6 months. Both times we went through the drive through. The service is extremely slow for fast food and very unorganized for McDonalds.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

I have been thru the drive thru quite a few times. I have been in the restaurant twice. It is clean and the people/ employees are very nice. What gets me is "ice" for your cold drink. Come on McDonalds this is the South. This is TEXAS. Put some freakin ice in the cold drinks. I am sure that the "Winter Texans" think they are getting ripped off because that is not the way it is up "Noth". Put some ice in the dang drinks and if they do not want the normal amount of southern ice, then let them tell you "light ice". The default should be plenty of ice.

Additionally, McDonalds has gone to some electronic menu. Am I just behind times because to be honest- I just can't figure the darn thing out. What happened to the simple list of things available? Now Jack in the Box, that is a menu I can figure out.

1  Thank BillybobTX
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Average Mc Donald's Service at all sites is becoming a problem, perhaps they should reconsider so many choices on the menu.