All reviews pool area stay there again beautiful pool excellent breakfast excellent stay the hotel staff rooms are spacious other hotels free breakfast the breakfast area biscuits and gravy waffles great place to stay enjoyed our stay fishing trip port aransas lq
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The place was very nice. The only area of concern was the smoke in the pool area next to the door. I suggest that they either have a separate smoking area or have a special nonsmoking section for those not liking the smell. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jose G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you Mr. Carter, for writing a review for our hotel. I are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Please come visit us again soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Walked into room and immediately smelled mold. Roof not completed 1 year after storm. Dirty closet. Don’t stay here!!!!!!!! The owner was down stairs smoking outside. Clearly is willing To get people sick in order to make money

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Robert, I would like to thank you for writing a review. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you did and did not experience during your stay. I would like to state that our owners are not part of our operation and our rooms have been inspected for mold and any other harmful toxins at our hotel. We have however remodeled and made our hotel much better for our guests. I hope this clears any issue you might of had and you can give us a second chance.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Uber chose this hotel for a recent fishing trip in the area. It was very convenient. The breakfast in the morning was above average and the service from hotel staff was very high. It looked like there were several families staying here during our visit.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you Curtis, we appreciate your review for our hotel. We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay with us. Please don't hesitate visit us again.

Thanks,

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Good staff, but room wasn’t what we expected. The room was smelling like cigarettes, towels had hairs, the restroom trash can bin still had its trash in it and the worst thing the bed sheets were dirty with orange stains.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jose G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you Mr. Garza for your review I am so sorry we did not meet your expectations. I apologize for any inconvenience you might of had during your stay. Your concerns have been addressed with our staff and we will continue to improve. Please give us a second chance when visiting Rockport again.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I was really impressed with this hotel from the moment I stepped inside the lobby. We stayed for 4 days and the staff were amazing. Always smiling and asking if we needed anything. The breakfast was delicious. Very clean hotel.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank You Tiffany, We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for visiting and we hope you come back and visit us again.