See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Room was nice and clean, beds are comfortable, pool and bbq are is nice. Dog owners or management need to clean up after the dogs it's awful! Mexican workers staying there are extremely loud late into the night. Rooms cost was double what it should be. Would have given 3* if the price had not been $190 for a night.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole F
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Rockport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Awfully rude man brushed away the $155 charge on my card for a room I did not stay in after accidentally booking it on their confusing website. Then the manager accosted me for not knowing their cancellation policy. There are much nicer hotels and family owned businesses already rebuilt on the coast - stay anywhere else in Rockport.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dajoelman
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Rockport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Joel, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a high guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay about your reservations issues. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

At first I got upset at the price. But this is a good room. Clean, comfortable, the tv works. The bathroom is clean and everything works as it should. Now I’m grateful that I found a room. Not many hotels are open still after the hurricane. Thanks Motel 6 for keeping the light on for me.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Rockport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Curtis, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The rooms were nice and clean with required amenities. The beds were nice and soft. There were all good people staying here. The location was amazing. I stay at many costly hotel but when you get all of this at low price why to go somewhere else. I highly recommend this place.

Room tip: Upstairs rooms are nice and quite
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2017

We stayed twice before, a low cost place to sleep when visiting with my Pops and his bride, just a couple nights each trip and it was $60ish per night...but N.E.V.E.R. again!

We checked Sun night Mar 12th (1st part of Spring Break), late about 10p, thought it was just a musty smell, turned on the air and tried to crash. We wake up to it being worse. Shower and stop by the Ofc. and tell the GenMgr about it. I was kind, he was too. I told him there was a smell...I just simply ask for the room and floors to be cleaned again and he said they'd do it.

We spend the day with folks, breakfast at Arandas, shopped, drove the coast, beached, visited with their friends and went to dinner at Paradise Key (it was great!).
We get back at 10:30p and it not better. I notice the floor is still wetish and streaky. It's late so we just try to settle in and get to sleep, I'm near the bench table...it's worse, I realize it's an animal urine smell. I get up, go down and tell the guy it's not any better. I ask, plead with him to come down (he has no other rooms). He does, says he doesn't smell it, argues with me...I show him to the door.

Room tip: Choose someplace else, too risky.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Logang, Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concerns you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.