All reviews room was clean walk in shower the breakfast area third floor easy access outdoor pool stayed one night walking distance complimentary breakfast pleasant stay waffles front desk clerk location is great dallas inns wedding interstate
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night for a local party and this definitely one of the more basic Hamptons I have stayed in. Staff seems uninterested, had to wait for someone to eventually show up to check in and next morning walked out of hotel and back in and Guy at desk could have cared less. No Diamond recognition when checking in either. Good for just a sleepover but that's it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2016

We were traveling through the area, so this was just an overnight stay. The location is right off I30, so convenient, the staff is friendly and the breakfast was up to Hilton standards. The other services were average at best, so if anyone else reads this review and has experienced the same items mentioned in the title, I encourage you to share with TA.

Room tip: This location is just east of the beginning of the Dallas city limits; so not as pricey as a Hilton chain in the city.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2016

It was a fine stay but had to call the front desk to tell them that the party was being too loud at 9:30pm. I have stayed here previously and never had any problems. They did correct the situation very quickly and gave us the night free.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Our bathtub consistently leaked a stream of water that couldn't be fixed and we couldn't move rooms because they were booked, our air conditioning unit would leak water onto the carpet which you did t realize until your sock was soaking wet. Overall the stay was poor, I'd avoid this place if I needed to stay in the area again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I'm a Hilton Honors member and try to stay in a Hilton property whenever possible. This is the first time we have stayed in the Hampton Inn in Rockwall although we have relatives in the area and have visited many times previously. I've always thought of Hampton Inns as "upscale" mid-market properties. Either that has changed or this particular Hampton Inn is an exception. Don't get me wrong, the room and property was satisfactory, just not as nice as I was expecting. The toilet paper and tissues in the room were both single ply and about as inexpensive as imagine one can buy. The bath towels, hand towels and face clothes were also OK but not the nicer plusher ones that I have come to expect. The front desk, both check in and check out were pleasant and prompt. The breakfast was also OK but not anything that you wouldn't find at other hotels in the similar price range. Overall, as the title of my review says, it was average in most respects. Disappointing from what I had come to expect from Hampton Inns.

Date of stay: November 2016