La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall(Rockwall)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$89
US$133
Hilton.com
Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites(Rockwall)(Great Value!)
US$120
HIExpress.com
US$89
US$74
QualityInn
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwalk in showereasy accessnice propertystayed one nightwalking distancecomplimentary breakfastwaffleslocation is greatdallasinnsreunionweddingcerealinternetinterstate
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The manager at this location is great. Very accomodating. I stay at this hotel at least 8 times a year between travels from Texas to Arkansas. I am able to check in using the app and makes it very convenient.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Just stayed one night on our way out of town. It was a nice property. Room was clean. Decent quality linens/towels. Usual breakfast for a Hampton. Since we arrived late and left early the next morning, it's hard to give a detailed rating; however, from my short time there, it was a nice, comfortable property, in a nice area. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank woffer
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have to say this hotel hands down is the cleanest hotel I've stayed in ever!The breakfast was even awesome.It was quiet and very close to everything .The rooms were nice.I have to say 4 pillows on the bed was a plus!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 916shelly425
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Stayed there on business. As far as Hampton Inns go this one is disappointing. I arrived to my first room and it was 40 degrees in the room and the heater did not seem to work. I was given my second room and the heater was clanking (no way i could have slept). I went back to the front desk. The lady working was very nice and helpful (not her fault). Third and final room available at the hotel had a shower that would not turn off. Dripped all night. Chairs are worn out (leather coming off - my associate in another room had similar experience). The bottom line is this does not meet standards that I have seen with Hampton Inn. A few more of these and I will have to begin to rule out Hampton Inns!!! Hopefully they plan a full rehab of this property. Rooms I would expect at a Motel 6.

Room Tip: Check to see if they have redone their rooms or go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank curtishinton
Fernando A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a brief survey for our property, and providing us with positive feedback that I can use. Please feel free to contact me to see if we can help resolve some of these issue for our future guest's.

Fernando A
FDM

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

The lobby had a funny sewage smell. It was so noticeable the minute you walk in. They try to hide is by baking cookies and offering free refreshments. The pool was dirty and green. The shower was falling apart and the faucet would not stop dripping. I tried to get another room cuz of the loud faucet dripping and they said nope sorry we're booked. Half that place was empty though?! Breakfast was good and so was the coffee but for drippy faucet, ugly smell in lobby and not able to swim at all. Not worth the money.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank babyruthi2005
Fernando A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced at our property. We appreciate you staying with us, and hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,