“Someone opened our hotel room door in the middle of the night.”

Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Rockwall
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Hotel room door was opened in the middle of the night. It was difficult to get the front desk to answer the phone at times. It would ring busy often. There also were several times where no one was at the front desk.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fernando A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thank you for bringing this item to my attention. I will be contacting you about this issue.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The manager at this location is great. Very accomodating. I stay at this hotel at least 8 times a year between travels from Texas to Arkansas. I am able to check in using the app and makes it very convenient.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Just stayed one night on our way out of town. It was a nice property. Room was clean. Decent quality linens/towels. Usual breakfast for a Hampton. Since we arrived late and left early the next morning, it's hard to give a detailed rating; however, from my short time there, it was a nice, comfortable property, in a nice area. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank woffer
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have to say this hotel hands down is the cleanest hotel I've stayed in ever!The breakfast was even awesome.It was quiet and very close to everything .The rooms were nice.I have to say 4 pillows on the bed was a plus!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 916shelly425
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Stayed there on business. As far as Hampton Inns go this one is disappointing. I arrived to my first room and it was 40 degrees in the room and the heater did not seem to work. I was given my second room and the heater was clanking (no way i could have slept). I went back to the front desk. The lady working was very nice and helpful (not her fault). Third and final room available at the hotel had a shower that would not turn off. Dripped all night. Chairs are worn out (leather coming off - my associate in another room had similar experience). The bottom line is this does not meet standards that I have seen with Hampton Inn. A few more of these and I will have to begin to rule out Hampton Inns!!! Hopefully they plan a full rehab of this property. Rooms I would expect at a Motel 6.

Room Tip: Check to see if they have redone their rooms or go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank curtishinton
Fernando A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a brief survey for our property, and providing us with positive feedback that I can use. Please feel free to contact me to see if we can help resolve some of these issue for our future guest's.

Fernando A
FDM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockwall
1.2 km away
7.3 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30
4.6 km away
Comfort Suites Lake Ray Hubbard

Been to Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall? Share your experiences!