Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall
US$143
Hilton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockwall(Rockwall)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$109
  • Breakfast included
US$70
Best Western Plus Rockwall Inn & Suites(Rockwall)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$93
US$73
US$66
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Wylie Inn(Wylie)(Great Value!)
US$96
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwalk in showereasy accessnice propertystayed one nightwalking distancecomplimentary breakfastwaffleslocation is greatdallasinnsreunionweddingcerealinternetinterstate
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Walk in with luggage and happen to have a pack of cigarettes in my hand. Desk clerk, as I am walking by says, " I don't know if I mentioned this is a non smoking room"... Nothing wrong with what she said, but I had two kids an elderly man on oxygen with me, so it was hardly plausible that were my intentions.

Next, the room we reserved off of a 3rd party site apparently doesnt exist. And we needes that sofa bed it advertised.

Blue Diamond Elite parking was given priority of handicap permitted parking. This is a turnoff to me to relay to guests that a person who spends more and travels more has a bigger need for handicap parking than a disabled person. YES, that is something that sincerely bothers me. Up front parking was elite, handicap (1 space), then another elite.

That said.... Rooms are small, but very clean. Hotel is in a good location as well.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Fernando A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you had experienced while staying at our property. Please feel free to contact me with any assistance you may need. Thank you four your business, and we hope to see you again soon. (Fernando.aguillon@Hilton.com)

Reviewed 16 March 2017

This looked and smelled like a cheap motel. The rooms were below standard. not worth the money at all. Next time I will go to the Hilton down the street instead. Hilton is worth every penny. Hampton is an expensive low budget motel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Hotel room door was opened in the middle of the night. It was difficult to get the front desk to answer the phone at times. It would ring busy often. There also were several times where no one was at the front desk.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fernando A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Dallas-Rockwall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thank you for bringing this item to my attention. I will be contacting you about this issue.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The manager at this location is great. Very accomodating. I stay at this hotel at least 8 times a year between travels from Texas to Arkansas. I am able to check in using the app and makes it very convenient.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Just stayed one night on our way out of town. It was a nice property. Room was clean. Decent quality linens/towels. Usual breakfast for a Hampton. Since we arrived late and left early the next morning, it's hard to give a detailed rating; however, from my short time there, it was a nice, comfortable property, in a nice area. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple