US$87
US$61
US$56
US$54
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$99
US$55
US$52
Hotels.com
US$63
  • Pool
Best Western Sugarland Inn(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
US$111
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Just like most other hotels...understaffed for night shift. Tried to call office to let them know that tv remote didn't work and phone didn't work, so I had to call from my phone. I was told she had no one to bring me another and would have to come to office. It's not my job as a consumer to have to pay to do someone else's job.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Exhausting day driving to be with our daughter who was in the hospital in Sugar Land, TX. Used our (older) GPS, this place showed up as a Comfort Inn. Took the room sight unseen just to have a bed. If you like moldy smell, horribly stained, cigarette burned and filthy carpets, and bugs in the bathroom and landing on you in bed, this is your place!! Too tired to change, we were careful of what we touched and got up early. In the morning, could not get to the breakfast bar for all the "weeklys" that were plundering it. Had to wait while they stocked up on up to 6-8 plates to carry back to their room to last the day. For this we were charged $67. Don't even CONSIDER staying here.

Room Tip: Go to the Motel 6 at Highway 36 and SW Freeway.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I was not ever going to stay at a Knights Inn again after the experience at the one on the beach in Corpus Christi, Texas....but this one looked nicer on the outside, so we asked to see a room BEFORE we booked and it was totally opposite of the that other one...This one was nice, so we stayed for a week. We liked it so well that we booked for 2 more weeks, as my husband travels for his job....The staff were very friendly and the whole place was quiet. We had a room facing the pool, which was WONDERFUL and very clean (we took advantage of the pool every chance we got), and the cleaning staff was great with out little dashaund when they cleaned the room, even when we were not there...I would HIGHLY recommend this Knights in for a great price and a great stay!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Though the weather wasn't the best, the room was clean and comfortable, for being an older building. The breakfast was a nice treat, the "cook", was eager to please, asking how she could help improve the experience. Angie, at the desk, was also very kind and helpful, not too busy to answer my questions about nearby attractions....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I also reserved for 2 nights to attend a wedding a couple of days ago. Everything in jm0107's post is true. I have stayed in a lot of hotels/motels over the years including other Knight's Inns which were inexpensive and exceptionally clean with competent, personable staff. This particular one completely fell off the scale in all categories.
Disgusting room-didn't walk on the rug in my bare feet; listened to hours of constant running, yelling, loud, profane arguments from inside the neighbors' rooms and also outside from both adults and children.
8 hours after checking in, I checked out.
Being the stellar establishment that this particular place is, they charged my credit card for BOTH nights. When I called to question the 2nd night's charge, I was told that it is their policy. They need to read their own policy which states a cancellation will result in being charged for 1 night only.
I then contacted Knight's Inn headquarters and they are investigating to ensure I am reimbursed for the 2nd night. Plain and simple, management stole from me and had no qualms about lying about it.
Do. Not. Go. There.