“Bring your stretchy pants!”
Review of La Casona

La Casona
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The food was great! The service was prompt, courteous, and attentive. And prices are VERY reasonable. Just GO! But bring your stretchy pants because the portions are generous and it is so good that you won't want to stop. Great...now I want to go again.

1  Thank Izla D

Reviewed 13 September 2017

These people do a good job of preparing Mexican food. The prices are not out of line and the service is usually very good. They often get busy since they are one of the better places in town to eat.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I had eaten at La Casona in 2016; the food was delicious and the service excellent. This time, however, I was alone and wanted to order carry-out to take back to my hotel room. Even though they were super-busy (I visited around 6:45 pm), the personnel at the desk were very gracious and assisted me in choosing something from the menu (I chose a taco salad) and a drink. My food was ready in record time and packed in a carry-out bag along with a HUGE bag of tortilla chips and salsa. I absolutely LOVE this place, and the personnel are to be commended for their excellent service!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Went to La Casona for a Classmate meeting..Hard to pick from all the great selections. We had the Enchilladas and they were great. And is a big Restautant and would be great for a group.. We had 20 in our group and the service was outstanding..

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We their for a family event. The restaurant has plenty of food. The wait staff were very friendly and jovial. Chips and salsa are free which is a nice touch since they seem to charge for those in most places. The food was excellent. Very authentic and the rice and beans were very good. They did have fresh lemonade and didn't charge for refills. Highly recommend if you are in the area and looking for good Mexican food.