“Always greeted with a smile!”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Rosenberg
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Their franchise quality is consistent here. Their folks are what separates them from the rest of the franchise stores. Tracey and all her staff are always accommodating and friendly. The car line always moves quickly even if there are many in line.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

It never ceases to amaze me how Starbucks finds good employees, regardless of what others are willing to hire. I can order any crazy combination (Grande Sea Salt and Caramel Frappuccino, no coffee) and they always come through beautifully. On this hot steamy October afternoon it was a perfect way to break up my day.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We stop here often after shopping. Quick service through the drive through and inside. However, the drive through is very convenient.

Reviewed 8 November 2014

The drinks and food are consistent with all other Starbucks. I always end up here because its the most convenient one for me but the service is really bad. The staff are friendly but so slow! I've come all times of day and night, inside and through the drive thru and it is a very slow Starbucks.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This restaurant was located in the shopping center by our hotel so it was close and easy to get to in the morning. Unfortunately, there was a long (about 10 cars) wait, but it was well worth it as the coffee and tea were piping hot and delicious and the staff was friendly and apologetic for the wait. I think being Saturday was the cause for the long line, but they were fast with orders and we were there about 15 mins and then on our way.