“My favorite salad joint!”
Review of Bullritos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bullritos
Ranked #38 of 99 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Yeah, I like the Bullrito salad instead of the burrito. My healthy (or close to it) alternative to fast food. The folks here are always friendly and Juan always speaks to me when we come by.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Basically, if coming here, it's for a burrito. That said, the prices for the burrito's are great - in the $6.00 range but they're huge. No one eats two. You wouldn't even try to. Clean, safe, fresh food. I gave it a 4 out 5 not because anything's wrong with the food, it was great, but because adding a medium soft drink and a side order of guacamole with chips almost doubled the price. In not so sure 2 tbsps of guacamole and a tiny bag of chips is worth the extra $3.29. But if you're just running in to get a burrito to go, you can't beat it. They're pretty huge, AND delicious.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

This place is a lot like whichwich in the way you order. Grab a bag, check the boxes, turn your burrito order in. The food was good and no waiter dining is nice with a large family. Will return.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

First time eating at this restaurant and as I entered all I heard was heavy metal music blasting on the speakers..so my son and I placed our order on the bags and gave to employee. I had a grilled chicken burrito..it was ok..but the music was so loud we could not have a conversation. It was annoying because it was hard heavy metal. We left as soon as we finished our meal..I won't go there again...food to plain tasting..

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

we had never eaten here and thought we would try it. you fill out your order on a bag and pay. the food was good but it seemed rather expensive for what we got. I didn't really understand the menu or pricing but we got: tacos, burrito, bowl, chips and queso and 2 drinks the bill was over $37. which was too much for what we got. will not revisit due to the prices!