“What happened!”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Ate there 2 days ago, Friday for lunch. I've been there before, food and pricing was always okay but I've never left a review. Last time I ate there was about a year ago but I figured what could change? A lot, apparently. My baked potato tasted fine, but prices the way they are I was amazed it costs additional just to add cheese. Not more cheese, ANY cheese. Biggest problem though was my corned beef sandwich. The meat was not the worst I've ever had, but it was not really very good. On a scale of 1 to 10, if 4, 5 and 6 were average, I'd give it a 4 tops. That's not the worst part. The amount of meat IN the sandwich was no more than half of what you'd have expected. The next smallest portion I've ever had in over 40 years of eating corned beef sandwiches would have to be at least twice what I got, including this very same location a year ago, as well as 2 years ago. Times have changed things.... I won't be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

First time eating at this location.. Very friendly staff... I had nachos and salad and a green tea...son had turkey sandwich with fruit...my order was very good nice serving size. His turkey sandwich according to him was good...but I was impressed on staff how friendly they were..prices are reasonable to...

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Delicious variety of soups and sandwiches. Something for everyone here. One of our favorite lunch stops. Excellent service and always vey clean.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I liked lunch so much that I went back the next day! Great salads, sandwiches and amazing tea. Staff was efficient and friendly; quick service. Plan to return many more times so that I can try everything on the menu.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Great place to grab a GREAT sandwich !! Tea is fresh brewed. Pricing is right on the money. Wish it was a little easier to get to the store at lunch time..