“Looking for something new”

Bull Creek Cafe & Grill
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Was very pleased!!!! Yummy and very good service from all. Will go back again and refer all of our friends

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Great Food, Great Atmosphere. One of my top 5 places to eat in Houston/ Rosenberg.

Ask for Donna. She's BY FAR the best server my wife and I have ever come across. She's the kind of person that will remember your "usual" + your names, kid's names, your parent's names, dog's names, etc. You get the pic. Actually, get the chicken fried chicken, it's phenomenal.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I love the atmosphere and the food is even better. They do their best to take care of some of my special needs. The steaks never need steak sauce and are always cooked to perfection. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This place!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stopped here on the way home from work one evening. I had the chicken fried chicken and it was a huge portion! Took most of it home and it fed us for a couple more days. The batter was crispy and the chicken was moist and tender. I hate when something is so good that it makes me avoid ordering something else on the next visit.

My wife had the fish tacos and they were very good too. The catfish was fried nicely and was still moist and not dried out. We had started with the fried pickle chips and they were nicely battered and fried as well.

We have tried to go back a couple of times since, but could not find parking space. Probably due to the road construction out front, so we will give it a try again in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

My wife and I saw reviews and stopped by.
This is a traditional southern style restaurant. The food is good and the portions are huge. My wife and I both got Chicken fried steak. Hers was wonderful and mine was chewy in places, The service is good as the staff is looking at all the tables and they will take care of you. Looked to have a full bar with one or two craft brews.
There were kids there and I do not see a reason to take the family.