“Lunch”

Ruchis Mexican Grill
Ranked #25 of 100 Restaurants in Rosenberg
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Beef fajita nachos, excellent choice. Service is really good. Will return here for another meal.

Fajitas mixtos special. Meat was extremely tender, and seasoned wobderfully.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Looking for a great place to have drinks with friends, this is it. Great atmosphere, chips and salsa and margaritas are off the wall good

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We enjoyed this restaurant. The chips were served with two salsas. Watch out...the green salsa was spicy! I can't remember the exact name of my entree (Chicken Ruchi?) but it was chicken with spinach and artichoke served with a green salad that had lots of avocado. The chicken was very flavorful, and I highly recommend this dish! The service was a bit sluggish, but nothing to really complain about. My serving was quite generous and I took home about half. My husband had the spinach enchiladas and he did not leave a single speck on his plate.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I have eaten at Ruchi's Grill every single time I have been in the Houston area. Great food and reasonably priced!!

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

The food was terrible but the staff was really nice. First drink was very watered down but the second was okay.