See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

First of all, this was a $40 room so I’m not expecting a 5 Star experience. The front desk attendant was very friendly and competent, which compared to my experience the night before at an Extended Stay in San Antonio this was a refreshing change. The room was small and the shower was even smaller. The bed was extremely firm, but the AC worked like a champ. My only complaint was there were no cups anywhere in the room and I had to go to the front desk to get one, but thankfully I was on the first floor just around from the desk. As I said before, I’ll gladly pay $40 for this hotel all day long, but not much more.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Corey, thank you for your review. We are delighted to know you liked our affordable price and that you had a comfortable stay with us. Kindly note, kitchenware for your suite is available and kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness. We will make sure our front office team communicates this without fail going ahead. It was a pleasure serving you, and we invite you to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This place was horrible on the go breakfast, room service, and told me that I was supposed to clean my room up for $80 a night. The room keys was messing up every single time I was wanting to get in my room. Sheets did not smell to clean and towels had dirt stains on them as well. Wi-Fi sucked and did not work at all my two night stay there in 3/30/18-04/01/18. I will not be coming back unless new management and better service was provided. I did not at all enjoyed my stay. I have nothing good to say about Extended Stay America.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Rebecca, thank you for choosing to stay with us on your trip. We're sorry that you had a negative experience here, and we assure you that all of your concerns are being taken seriously. We have no excuses to offer, but we do extend our sincerest apologies and want you to know that we are making adjustments and working to deliver better hospitality going forward. Please consider staying at our hotel again in the future so you can experience the terrific service you should always expect from us, every visit.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Don’t miss the entrance to the hotel off of the road. There is no sign and weeds blocking your view of the drive. You’ll have to fight traffic just to get back on the right side of the one way again.
Front desk had very unprofessional attire & the carpets were dirty.
If your room faces the east, expect to hear a train at least once a half hour, whistle & all at all hours.
Also the doors close very hard so expect to hear everyone near you leaving their room at anytime.
There are holes and stains in our comforter. Luckily we brought a sheet to cover the bed with and our own blankets. Only 2 pillows provided.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Sydney, we are very sorry we failed to deliver the exceptional stay you deserved. We sincerely apologize that you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable and relaxing stay, and this time we really missed the mark. We hope you will give us another chance to deliver the type of experience you should always expect from our hotel.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Restful place to stay. I loved my stay and they have the best coffee .Even if they are out instant coffee is there as well .Very nice staff. Plan on coming back and staying more nights . Third floor is the best good view Round Rock

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thanks for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you liked the outstanding service and our facilities were up to your satisfaction. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Wouldn’t stay here again. Luckily it was only one night. Burn holes in the sheets and the bedspread, easy to miss the hotel. Bed squeaked with every movement. Side door did not work. At least the staff was nice though!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Noe, thank you for your feedback and for being our loyal guest. We were disappointed to read your feedback, and we apologize for your less than stellar stay. We are meeting with the housekeeping and maintenance teams to discuss this situation and reiterate the importance of impeccable customer service and attention to detail. Please consider a return visit to our hotel so that we can provide you with a better stay on a future date.