All reviews basketball court dell campus separate bedroom great hotel full kitchen business trip home away from home would stay here again fitness center beds were comfortable front desk staff yogurt austin annette kitchenette amenities hq
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Entire hotel smells like Body odor, air conditioning wasn't working in hallways or elevator, we were on the 4th floor, and it was so hot and smelly I almost threw up on the way up. The location is great, but that's about it. We are hilton honors members, but will go with another brand next time we need a suite.

1  Thank mrsbillchaser
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Bill chaser,
Thank you for responding to my email from your Hilton survey. I was somewhat surprised as we have no had any other complaints regarding odors. I do hope you will stay with the Hilton brand on your next trip to Round Rock.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Everything about this hotel is wonderful. The staff is great from front desk to breakfast staff. The breakfast was very good! The breakfast staff couldn’t be any better. Pool is great also my teen children had fun a the pool. This place is clean and parking is free. I wouldn’t change anything about this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love our staff and the great service they provide.
The Homewood Suites breakfast is wonderful and we hear great thing weekly regarding the many options. I will share your comments at our next team meeting.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We stayed here for 5 nights and it was wonderful. The staff was amazing the breakfast was really good every morning. Check in and out was very easy. The pool was really nice and clean. My family and I will definitely stay here again when we come back to visit.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments.We take pride in our property and the service we provide. I am very glad we helped you enjoy your experience!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

So very disappointed!!! Have stayed at numerous Homewood and never had any problems. There was road construction going on (not the hotel's fault, I know) so I called the front desk to ask how to get there since the exit was blocked. He said, "Take this exit and go across the bride'. We did and ended up lost in some neighborhood!! I called back and he said, "Go south". Went south, ended up back at the road construction closed road! My husband called this time and asked how to get there, Eddie told him *I* must have taken his directions wrong and that the hotel was "easy to find". My husband explained, again, the road to the hotel was closed for construction and then GPS gave that road only, how was another way to reach to reach them? Eddie repeated the same 'cross the bridge, go south'. So we stopped and asked one of the policemen who was directing traffic at the detour and he let us follow him NORTH and NO bridges to the hotel. At check-in, Eddie never asked if we were Hilton Honors (we ARE with tons of points), nor gave the welcome bag. We had also paid already and Eddie charged us again even as I argued with him and tried to show him on my phone we had already paid!!! He never, ever apologized or tried to make us feel welcome. Horrible, lousy example of 'customer service'. The one redeeming staff was Anette, at breakfast, who was sweet, friendly, polite and filled the ice cooler for me. She was a doll and KNOWS how to treat guests so they want to return. Folks were showing her pictures of their children's graduations and events, so it's obvious she takes the time to get to know the guests and show an interest in them. As it is, entirely due to Eddie's behavior, we will never stay there again. We are also advising all friends (and dozens travel between Austin, our Uni Alimata, and Dallas) never to stay there either. Such a true shame.

Room Tip: Road Construction on the Hwy!!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 7riverrose

Thank you for taking the time to share your very disappointing experience. I certainly will share these comments with our staff. As I am sure you are aware we cannot fix an issue if we are not aware of it. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to regain your trust when your travels bring you to Round Rock.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Overall nice hotel, clean rooms and pleasant staff and experience. The hotel offers computers, internet and printing services. The hotel has a family feel warm and inviting. The pool is nice, have always found it clean.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jeff N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I love when guest comment on the fact that our hotel is warm and inviting, this certainly is what we strive for every day!