US$119
Residence Inn
US$104
US$93
Staybridge.com
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Pool
Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$105
US$114
US$107
All reviewsnice hotelfront deskstraight shotsports complexroom was cleandisappointing stayindoor poolhot tubwould stay here againbusiness tripeasy accessaustinbaseballgpstournamentinterstate
Reviewed 20 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel for the past 2 days everything about this Holiday Inn was wonderful. They are new, beautiful and have a great caring staff. BUT... Their is always a but. At check in we were approached with smile from two guys and man did we choose the wrong guy to check is in! We went to Ben? I will not return to this property due to the gentleman that check us in. He would NOT stop staring at my daughter! She's only 14!!! This guy was in his late 30's early 40's, (there may have been something wrong mentally) He had stated to another guest that he was some sort of manager? If he is any type of manger... The person that made him a manager, is just as much as a wack has he was. So ONLY go to this hotel if you're leaving your kids at home!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank TravelingRalph
JasonHIRR, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Austin North-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2011

All of the staff at the Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock, want to make sure that each and every guest that stays with us has a memorable experience. We sincerley appologise for this and have taken the appropriate actions to make sure that this type of issue never occurs again. We hope to have you back at our property to give us another try and again we appologise for this issue.

Reviewed 18 May 2011

I stayed here for business for a total of 3 nights, property is very new and extremely well kept. Staff was positive and upbeat and I really liked the perk of getting a free alcoholic beverage from the bar for being a IHG rewards member. It might be best to seek breakfast outside of the hotel as it seemed very expensive for the quality and portion you receive. Other than that great place! Will stay again soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2011

I had found this hotel on Hotwire before my trip to Austin. I was excited to stay in a Holiday Inn as I am a Priority Club member. When I arrived, I found that my reservation for 4 people an 2 rooms was for 2 king beds and not 4 queens. Fair enough, reservations get messed up. When I asked about changing the rooms to queen beds, I was first told that the hotel was sold out. The manager- at least that's who she seemed to be- rudely interjected that we could have one of the rooms with queen beds for a fee. The guy who was helping me also rudely told me that because I had a discounted rate that if I wanted a sleeper bed brought up, it was also $25. I then asked if I could add my priority club number and I was AGAIN reminded that I had a discounted rate and they couldn't take it. I have stayed in Holiday Inns all over the world and no one has ever told me that they couldn't take my number even if it didn't accrue points.

So I paid the upgrade for the room and went about my day. I came back later in the night to ask about a late check out and I was again told- by the same guy who checked me in- that it was a fee to do so. I asked him if it was because of my rate and he said no, if I was a member of the Priority Club, then there wouldn't be. I reminded him that I had asked him to take it earlier and he refused. Only then did he agree to give me a late check out.

I was seriously disappointed in the service at this Holiday Inn. No one seemed to be happy. I have never received service like this from any other location regardless of where I booked the reservation. I really felt that I was treated differently because of how much I paid for my reservation.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank caterina02
Reviewed 4 May 2011

Loved our night at this brand new hotel. Everything is very clean. We arrived late and the front desk let us swim even though it was nearly midnight. The beds were really comfortable and we loved that there was coffee, microwaves and fridges in the room. The location is not too close, but we booked through priceline for 50 dollars so I really can't complain... Loved the Bath and Body works shampoos and conditioners and lotion in the coconut-lime verdana scent, which is one of my favorites. Indoor pool and hot tub were the perfect tempatures and sparkling and clean.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank AllisonfromIdaho
Reviewed 21 April 2011

Although we were visiting family in Georgetown and going to the Poppy Festival, Round Rock is so close with a much better hotel selection. My Priceline $45 bid was accepted immediately. This property is fairly new and close to several restaurants including Chuys and Cracker Barrel. Having a bar attached is an advantage plus the indoor pool and hot tub make it easy to relax and enjoy the facility. The staff was very upbeat and helpful. We would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple