Hyatt.com
US$113
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$123
US$119
Austin Marriott North(Round Rock)
US$101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Best Western Executive Inn(Round Rock)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$69
US$105
US$137
US$124
US$107
All reviewsfront deskunder renovationliving roomhotel roomcomfortable stayround rock areawafflesvanessadishwashertexasemployeespetcouchfreeway
Reviewed 3 June 2018

The bed is very comfortable and the location is very convenient. I was a little disappointed in the bathroom as I stay in Staybridge Suites often and this one was a bit smaller than normal with not so great of a shower head.

The staff were friendly so I guess that makes up for an adequate shower experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Great place to stay- it was quiet and very comfortable! The accommodations were superb! Jackie Baker director of sales made this all happen for me and I am forever grateful!! Angie Hernandez in the Great Room was Top Notch she always made me feel at home and made sure me needs were met. "Thanks Angie" last but not least Tammy Moulder at front desk was always a friendly face and made me feel welcome.
Room were clean and quite!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Nicole G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Hello Benie E,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Staybridge Suites Round Rock. What a wonderful review you wrote! I am so happy that our whole team impressed you during your visit and I will be sure to pass along your appreciation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,
Nicole G

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is a hotel that we have stayed at for many years. It has been some time since staying. We stayed over this past Easter weekend, the rooms were still good and bed was comfortable. The overall condition of the hotel has gone downhill. The place is dirty. I noticed the walls in common areas had stains that looked like they could have been cleaned. The carpeting was stained and in the stairwell the windows had curtains that pooled at the bottom because they were way too long. The outside of the property trash cans were never emptied over our 3 day stay and were overflowing. I guess that is why the grounds were littered with trash. The hotel staff at the front desk were very nice, but that is about all I can say good about this hotel. Another point for people who want quiet, this is not the place. It is right on I35 so you have the traffic noise, but there is also a train that goes by frequently. Unfortunately I will be looking for a new place to stay in the Round Rock area. There is no good reason the grounds should look like this and that the interior should be this dirty.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Nicole G, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay as much as you have in the past. I would like to let you know that we are currently repainting stairwells and the curtains are going to be replaced. Certain wallpaper that can no longer be cleaned will also be replaced. The trash absolutely should have been emptied two times per day. I will certainly look into this. I hope you decide to give us another chance when you return to the round rock area.

Nicole G.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Walls made of paper. It seemed like I was trying to sleep in the fast lane of the interstate next door, when the trains weren't going by. If you're here for sleep, forget it unless noise doesn't bother you, at all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Eric R
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello Eric R,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at StayBridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, TX. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. On behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding sound proofing and the noise during your stay. We will address these concerns. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay - it’s like having your own apartment! Comes with dishes, pots and pans, stove, a full fridge & freezer - everything you need to live just like at home. Also a nice area with lots of restaurant and shopping options.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings amanda3047,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our Staybridge Suites Round Rock. I am delighted to hear that you had such a nice stay and you were able to feel right at home! We hope to see you again soon when you are in the area.

Best Regards,