All reviews replaced daily waffles la margarita the cleaning crew mexican restaurant definitely stay at this hotel again clean hotel stayed longer nice stay breakfast room recommend this hotel king bed hotel chain staff was friendly free breakfast hot items dell diamond
Reviewed 7 July 2018

The hotel was a bit pricey, but it definitely had the details idIexpect from a higher price. The room was neat and clean, the staff very friendly and kind, and the amenities we're very good. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Our room was very hot (88 degrees) when we arrived. When we returned four hours later, it was 79 degrees and took the rest of the evening to make it comfortable. Other than that, our stay was nice. Check in and check out was easy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed the night with my son and his Grandmother.
The front desk staff was excellent and very helpful.
The rooms were clean.

However:
The pool had a bunch of leaves in it, and you had to stick you hand through a a hole in the fence to open the gate to the pool.

The pool seemed to be in need of maintenance, the pole to exit the pool came out as we exited the pool.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018

New Renovated Hotel, close-by to I-35. Exceptional Customer Service & Amenities.As a Radisson Elite member, I frequent their brand of Hotels. Great Customer Service with Amenities & I couldn't have asked for anything better! I stayed there for just 1 night & wish I had stayed longer! For the price, Customer Service, Amenities. I would rate them 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 ! Will return to stay there again & highly recommend to family & Friends ! THANK YOU to the wonderful Front Desk Staff, esp. Audrey. She personified the HIGHEST LEVELS of Customer Service!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Got the room via bookit.com
Checkin was easy and pleasant
Great front desk service

Very very reasonable price
The room was spacious
Bed was very comfy
Breakfast was mostly carbs but ok
Considering the cost...