“It’s Ok”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Took to go and the food tasted old. I asked for extra fries and they forgot about it. Service was better than the food.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

This visit at Roundrock was on Feb 23, 2018.

When we saw our order, we thought it’s a huge serving of Fajita, but we discovered that under the few strips of beef and chicken, there’s so much onion and pepper. Though Disappointed, the chicken and beef strips taste good. The potato soup is just ok, creamy but very thick. I don’t prefer soup like that.

Both the restaurant and comfort room are clean, and the service is good.

During our visit at Stonehill Chili’s, the baby back ribs was so thin, but taste good. I still can’t recommend it to others. We waited for 30 minutes at this location for our orders.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

The employees were very nice, and the service was very good. We ordered salads with shrimp and chicken for lunch. The salads’ quantities were surprisingly small, but the ingredients were fresh, but had too much iceberg lettuce. The chicken with salad’s flavor was enhanced by the 2 its two sauces, which is a good thing, otherwise it would have been too bland. The shrimp on the salad were competely limp, lukewarm to cold, and totally undercooked. The manager apologized, and offered to cook the shrimp herself. She brought a new salad, and the small shrimp were done this time. In no way were the average and unremarkable salads worth $11+ each. Do yourself a favor and have a salad at Moonie’s Burger House instead.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I had lunch here today and at first i was frustrated as there was no one there to greet you or to seat you, so we stood for awhile before a waitress seen us and came and grabbed us.

Our waitress Karen was great from the start to the finish. She kept checking on us making sure the food was great, drinks didn't need refilled and etc.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Every time someone drags me to a chile's the first thing I ask myself is "how bad can it be?".... this was particularly disgusting. Watered down drinks, cold inedible and undistinguisable appetizers... I could bot imagine so many calories in something and it taste so bad. NEVER again!!!!!!