“Almost a Good Visit”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Really liked the chips and salsa. Service was excellent and prices were typical for this area. Only downside was a metal wire found in my food. It appeared to be a piece of a "twist-tie" from a bag of rice (assessment by the cook). Fortunately, I felt it in my mouth a kept it out of my throat. Was not looking for them to comp my meal, but an item from their bakery would have been a nice "I'm Sorry" jesture. Could have been a bad situation.

1  Thank Don A

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Family loves their bakery - the churros are fantastic, conchas are yummy, pretty much all the bakery stuff is fantastic. Breakfast tacos are okay, not the best, but I would take theirs over some of the other choices in Round Rock. Lunch is pretty good - taco plate is tasty and I love their salsa.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Finally had lunch at this place after eating their breakfast many times over the years. Good service and great salsa. Lunch food was good but nothing extraordinary. I liked the charro beans immensely.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The food had bugs,I just wailed out.Never again.I told the waitress and left.Did not even want to talk to the manager.I just wanted to get out of there

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Sometimes there's a line, and parking can be an issue, but it's all worth it for breakfast at Juarez! I get their migas or chilaquilas with verde sauce, but my mom gets fresh pan dulce. The staff are friendly but busy and they serve good coffee and have great prices.