“Great breakfast tacos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We were there twice in one week. The first time we had breakfast tacos, which were big and delicious. The taco shell itself was strong and didn't break. We also enjoyed the doughnuts and banana pound cake. The other time we had lunch. I had one sope, which was excellent and enough for me. My husband had the taco plate and loved it.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We visited this place to have breakfast and then on eating tacos but besides that we purchased some items from the bakery that they have inside the store, the bakery seemed to be fresh and tasted really fresh so it is a good place besides that it was really clean.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Good breakfast tacos and variety of bakery items. Good prices. Our party of 12 had breakfast here on a Saturday morning. We were quickly greeted by an employee and seated in a timely manner. After we ordered, our food was brought to us within 5-7 minutes. Some people in our party ordered a second time and those were brought our quickly too. By the time we left, the restaurant was starting to get busy and the bakery area was crowded.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Talk about a good old mom & pop shop - this is it! Nothing fancy here except for the people and the food. Have been here twice now: each time both the service and the food were outstanding. Huge portions! Both times I ordered the shredded chicken burrito and both times were not disappointed. Had to be the best if not the best shredded chicken burrito I've ever had. They have great dessert too in the bakery. Great value -
not to be missed!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Really liked the chips and salsa. Service was excellent and prices were typical for this area. Only downside was a metal wire found in my food. It appeared to be a piece of a "twist-tie" from a bag of rice (assessment by the cook). Fortunately, I felt it in my mouth a kept it out of my throat. Was not looking for them to comp my meal, but an item from their bakery would have been a nice "I'm Sorry" jesture. Could have been a bad situation.