“3 1/2 stars...great atmosphere, awesome pies, food just good.”

Royers Round Top Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Round Top
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is very eclectic and cute and the waitresses are all the sweetest things! The pie is fantastic! We tried like 5 of the them and all of them were top notch. Now the price of the food for the portions and quality you get are a little high. My meal was good but not great. I would go back but probably not for dinner..just for a snack or for dessert!

1  Thank SteelCity13

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Little Round Top offers some excellent dining options but kitschy Royer's sits at the top of the list! Yes! You can get a burger and fries here, and they are very good, but you can also get some pretty high-class meals also. Common or upscale, much attention is paid to making sure everything is prepared to perfection! The place is pretty tiny for its popularity so be prepared to get there early or wait for a table. You are going to pay a little more but you wouldn't come to Round Top if you aren't willing to let go of some cash.

1  Thank 257jimd
Reviewed 12 April 2018

wow Wow and WOW....

Service *****
Presentation +++++
Quality !!!!!
Atmosphere #####

Family style so be Prepared to sit at table with others and MAKE GREAT FRIENDS!

Bud is my NEW best friend! What a HOOT!

We were fortunate *unknown to us at the time* to have Bud's son as our waiter. He made us feel liike we had been regulars and almost like family.

What a gentleman and a chip off the old block!

Cant wait to return... Next time I WILL MAKE R E S E R V A T I O N S Bud and won't use the name John Travolta! I guess you saw through that one huh! LOL

This place is a must people... do yourself a favor and take a little over an hour drive when in Austin and treat yourself. You deserve it!

I am tempted to drive from Dallas and Back for Dinner and I WILL make reservations Bud!

Zacharias

1  Thank zacharias2017
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We make reservations every year during the Antique Show to eat at Royers. Unbelievable food, quaint atmosphere, lots of fun. And pie to take home!

1  Thank Blacksheep5
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Royer’s is a Round Top staple! Make sure you make your reservation! Royers is the most popular (well deserved) place in town. The shrimp BLT is my fav, but everything is good! The Sweet n Salty pie is my fav but the pecan and really all others are super yummy too. Especially heated with a scoop of blue bell. You must stop and eat at Royers during your stay!

1  Thank mj79Tx