See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2014 via mobile

I got this ton on a whim and for the price I was flabbergasted!
All you whiners you have no place here.

Large room... large fridge & stove...clean room...clean parking lot... safe... close to restaurants.. hospitals... shopping.
Manager was super aside from being a San Francisco 40 Whiners fan. Lol

Enjoy. .. don't sweat the petty things in life. ...
Pet the sweaty things in life!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jay b
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I just arrived and my a/c was off that I just noticed. I called the front desk and he switched on the power to the room. It was 100 degrees outside at 3pm. I couldn't stay. It was so hot. I went to complain and the manager/owner didn't care. He didn't offer another room or anything. He just said it will get cold soon. Yeah right. I told him to go in and see how hot it was. I asked if he will give me a refund and he said no. Wow. I'm also reporting this to the brand company. For the extra $20 stay at a different brand and not deal with this shady crap. They should have had the power on if they knew they were going to book the room.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank herheartsdelight
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Overall the room was good. Just minor things such as the restroom door didn't close carpet seems dirty, looks clean but walk barefoot and feet get dirty!! Cable is not clear. Breakfast is okay but could use another waffle-maker one is not enough when they get a large crowd.
We were there for a family reunion therefore we had 5 families staying. Te Indian guy at the front desk is not at all friendly never smiles. The other guy on the evening shift is very nice. They allowed us to turn on a small BBQ pit which was nice while kids were in the pool.
The parking is what is not good at all very limited. The rooms with kitchenette could use some plates, cups, silverware etc. would be very useful if not what is the point of the kitchenette.
Overall not the best but nice. Quiet, clean premises and close to whatever you might need.
Also, I booked non-smoking and got smoking smell was horrible and they had no other rooms available. Didn't even get discount or anything was told they could't do anything about it!! which to me didn't seem right but kept room because all my family was there and there was nothing else available close by. But, had to hear complaints from husband and kids all weekend about the smell. In my opinion people should not even be allowed to smoke in ANY rooms at all.

Room Tip: make sure if you need to cancel for any reason please call in not online. I tried cancelling 2 days before could never get thru and when I called in I was told it was too late and was charged for a night I never used. Not good service. Make sure if you are getting smoking or non.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ene P
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Never stayed at Americas Best Value Inn before. On our trip we stayed at 7 different hotel providers and Americas Best was truly - the best. Great room and rate, helpful staff, warm breakfast with more choice than other places. Large two foot square x 1 foot deep hole in driveway pavement is a real hazard and unacceptable. Highly recommended. Will book with Americas Best the next travel opportunity.

Room Tip: Corner room was quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The front desk lady was very friendly and helpful. The room and rates were great. Good value. The breakfast is another story. It was just terrible. Very little selection and the milk for the cereal was sour. Don't come for the breakfast. I would stay again for the service and the room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends