“2 Excellent Stays So Far!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Seguin
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We've stayed here 3-times in the last year: twice after tubing for the day in New Braunfels. The hotels in NB were either all booked, too expensive, or required a 2-night stay, which we just didn't need. This Comfort Inn is like all the others we've stayed in all over TX, CO & FL: Clean; well-maintained; inexpensive; free breakfast with lots of choices; and helpful, friendly staff. We did ask to change rooms cause my b/f said first room had musty smell. Front desk clerk apologized & put us in a suite, no questions asked & no extra money. I've paid a lot more for hotels that give you much less. Choice Hotels/Comfort Inns must treat their employees well cause I've never experienced bad customer service. We plan to stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Seguin Memorial Day Weekend!

Room Tip: The crew working on road construction in area stay here so ask for room away from area where they pa...
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheri Z

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We checked into this hotel on May 5, 2016. The first room, #120, we had was so gross, first off I was going to place my luggage on the footstool, animal hair all over it (disgusting), was going to place a towel over it and use it anyway. Turned around and looked at the floor, a toenail, so thought OK, will pick it up with a Kleenex and no big deal. As I walked further into the room, another toenail & a large chunk of skin, after almost losing my lunch I decided to complain. We were given another room, which was a suite #126, this one was not much better. None of the tables had been wiped off, cookie crumbs and chocolate was all over the coffee table, drink rings on all the other tables in the room. I used all of my own Lysol wipes to clean the tables. I so wanted to check out of this hotel, but was worried they would charge me for a night by checking out early. Also the fact that we had other family members staying here for TLU graduation. I had a bad feeling about this hotel from check-in until check-out. If we are ever in this area again, hope not, but if we are will stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Better check your room before you even decide to stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank MissLorrah
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

This is a nice hotel on the outskirts of Seguin. It is quiet, and seems rather new. We had a quiet room and the breakfast was just ok. No flavored creamer for my coffee, so I passed. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean; nothing broken or falling apart. The bed was comfortable and the linens were clean.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TLD64
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Well earned rating. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The entire hotel is clean and very well maintained. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast was hot.

Located approximately 35 miles east of San Antonio, it is a good place to overnight before heading into town

Room Tip: rooms on the top floor seem the best
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We chose this motel because it was highly rated. We were not disappointed -- particularly since Seguin is just a small Texas town and not a tourist area.

The room (and the entire hotel) was very clean, appeared very new, and was very quiet. The AC worked well and the beds were quite comfortable. A very good breakfast was served. The area appears to be quite safe.

We honestly could find no negatives. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family