La Quinta Inn & Suites Seguin(Seguin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$72
US$70
US$60
Motel 6
Hampton Inn Seguin(Seguin)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$125
TownePlace Suites Seguin(Seguin)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$88
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$129
Rodeway Inn(New Braunfels)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$60
All reviewsnew braunfelsstayed herechoice hotelsfront deskbed was comfortablewafflesother hotels in the areaminute drivewould definitely stay here againfridge and microwaveoff the highwayveratxstormmotelsink
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Stayed there 3 nights, it is small rooms, the fridge leaked the first night and not the other nights, weird. The maintenance guy came to fix it, did nothing. He said to keep a towel in front of it and that some refrigerators in some rooms do that and they don't know why. But it didn't do it any other day. The floor in front of it was really sticky, I went to the front desk and I asked for a mop to clean it. The gal there said they can only give me a towel to try to wipe it as they don't use mops there, only swiffers. That was odd too.
The morning gal that does the breakfast stuff needs to spend more time in the breakfast area keeping things filled rather than spending the majority of the time at the front desk talking with the front desk lady about their jobs and co-workers.
The room had a fridge, a microwave and a coffee pot. The ENTIRE hotel is non-smoking according to a sign up in the lobby.
Overall, a good night's sleep, and it wouldn't bother me to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank pspoker
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We've stayed here 3-times in the last year: twice after tubing for the day in New Braunfels. The hotels in NB were either all booked, too expensive, or required a 2-night stay, which we just didn't need. This Comfort Inn is like all the others we've stayed in all over TX, CO & FL: Clean; well-maintained; inexpensive; free breakfast with lots of choices; and helpful, friendly staff. We did ask to change rooms cause my b/f said first room had musty smell. Front desk clerk apologized & put us in a suite, no questions asked & no extra money. I've paid a lot more for hotels that give you much less. Choice Hotels/Comfort Inns must treat their employees well cause I've never experienced bad customer service. We plan to stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Seguin Memorial Day Weekend!

Room Tip: The crew working on road construction in area stay here so ask for room away from area where they park big trucks as it's noisy in a.m.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheri Z
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We checked into this hotel on May 5, 2016. The first room, #120, we had was so gross, first off I was going to place my luggage on the footstool, animal hair all over it (disgusting), was going to place a towel over it and use it anyway. Turned around and looked at the floor, a toenail, so thought OK, will pick it up with a Kleenex and no big deal. As I walked further into the room, another toenail & a large chunk of skin, after almost losing my lunch I decided to complain. We were given another room, which was a suite #126, this one was not much better. None of the tables had been wiped off, cookie crumbs and chocolate was all over the coffee table, drink rings on all the other tables in the room. I used all of my own Lysol wipes to clean the tables. I so wanted to check out of this hotel, but was worried they would charge me for a night by checking out early. Also the fact that we had other family members staying here for TLU graduation. I had a bad feeling about this hotel from check-in until check-out. If we are ever in this area again, hope not, but if we are will stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Better check your room before you even decide to stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
3  Thank MissLorrah
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

This is a nice hotel on the outskirts of Seguin. It is quiet, and seems rather new. We had a quiet room and the breakfast was just ok. No flavored creamer for my coffee, so I passed. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean; nothing broken or falling apart. The bed was comfortable and the linens were clean.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TLD64
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Well earned rating. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The entire hotel is clean and very well maintained. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast was hot.

Located approximately 35 miles east of San Antonio, it is a good place to overnight before heading into town

Room Tip: rooms on the top floor seem the best
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple