“Bob Cat Day at Texas State University”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Seguin
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Let me see where I should start? For starters this is a great location only a few seconds from the main highway I-10. The area was quiet and they had plenty of parking. The king size bed was so comfortable I could just lie there all day long. The pillows were nice and firm. I really didn’t care for the breakfast because I don’t eat a lot of bread; overall it was a nice pleasant stay. I will definite stay here again in the future if I have to.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Girljustwannahavefun

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I stayed here one night last week. The place is very clean and neat, quiet, but the best part was that the bed was incredibly comfortable. I've learned not to get my hopes up with most hotels as even the expensive ones seem to have beds as hard as a board or soft as a marshmallow...not this one, it was perfect and I got a great night's sleep. Hot breakfast in the morning topped it all off, and the rate was quite affordable.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 26 September 2016

With easy access to Interstate 10, this Comfort Inn & Suites makes for a convenient place to stop for a night. Their free breakfast was quite nice, and the atmosphere very relaxing and pleasing. Gas stations nearby.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

While nothing was overly great. This place provided a safe venue with decent beds to get some sleep. There is a small gas station/truck stop a couple of places from this location. It's right off the highway. Easy to get to. Restaurants and Walmart are within driving distance(4 miles or less). The staff was very helpful in getting our room ready earlier than 3pm when I called around 12:25 when I arrived earlier than expected. They cleaned the room quick while we had a picnic outside in the parking lot under a shade tree. Didn't get a chance to use the pool or exercise room. Breakfast was ok. The usually fair: bacon, eggs, cereal, pastries, yogurt.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dacat76
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This is the second year in a row we have stayed here. We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay within a short drive from San Marcos for our annual river trip. We can get a suite here to give us plenty of room for us and the kids and in a quick 25 minute drive can be at the river. The place is clean. They have a free breakfast and the staff is friendly and welcoming. Nothing fancy, but the price is right!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family