“Excellent!”

Add it.
Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Sherman
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I've been here a couple of times with the family. It has a great yogurt selection and plenty of toppings to choose from. Every customer is greeted and the store has good customer service. The store is very clean also. I've tried the other yogurt place in Sherman and I recommend this establishment over it.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We tried Menchie's Frozen Yogurt for the first time yesterday. We were greeted by the owner/manager when we first walked in and she explained that Menchie's yogurt is made from completely hormone and antibiotic free milk. It's much better for you than some other yogurt places and you can choose from low carb, gluten free or low fat varieties or regular-whatever fits your dietary needs. I sampled several flavors but settled on the non-fat vanilla snow. I definitely couldn't tell it was non-fat. It tasted like very good vanilla ice cream. My kids and I loved all the toppings and enjoyed making our own creations. What a fun place!!