“When 'exotic' might interfere with the next day, 'wholesome' is the ticket.”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 130 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 December 2016

My wife and I had dinner here during a business trip, and suddenly remembered why we like Cheddar's so much. We both had glazed salmon fillets with steamed vegetables, served by a slightly over-earnest waiter, enjoyed quiet conversation despite the place being full (excellent acoustic design there!) and walked out feeling satisfied rather than stuffed. It set the stage for a very productive weekend.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

After several visits, our opinion has dropped. It is another chain in Sherman Town Place.
I suggest the lo cal options if you are looking for healthy options. The service is great, and we have never had a long wait. The steaks are so-so.
The coconut rimmed Pain Killer is delicious, but their limit is 2. The restaurant has a policy of limiting alcohol consumption.
I guess that is one of the reasons they turn over the bar and tables so quickly.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I waited for close to 10 minutes to get service at a table in the bar that was half full. The strawberry lemonade was awful. The worst one I can remember in a while. The monte cristo was a little heavy on the breading with not as much meat as I would have liked. The raspberry sauce with it was good. The TVs are standard def. It's 2016. Do better.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

After having a bad experience up the road, we settled on Cheddars. The waiter was quick and understanding about the no-ice- but cold-water situation. Surprise, they have steak (I've only eaten hamburgers there before). The ribeye was seasoned, cooked to perfection, and the mashed potatoes were good! Cheddars it is!

1  Thank Leah P
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Food, was very good there was 4 in our party, our cost was under 50$ including tip. Price was fair, portions seemed small, everyone in our group enjoyed their food. Menu offers a range, from shrimp to chicken fried steak, to chicken. Serve was polite but slow, they were very busy. But wait time was about 20 minutes till we received our plates. When we arrived their was some people waiting to be seated . We didn't have to wait, depended on your part size. All in all good food,some portions small, serve slow, nice selection of menu items. Friendly staff.