“Always Great”

Kathleen's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Sherman
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Love love love this place. Great sandwiches and desserts. Great service too. You must try the bread pudding, egg salad, curry chicken, Waldorf chicke.
& spinach salad.

Kathleen T, Owner at Kathleen's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you !!! And we LOVE LOVE our customers!! It wouldn't be the same without you!!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I have lived in Sherman for 42 years. This was my first visit to Kathleens kitchen. I passed many times it looked very small and crowded, however, there is much more room in the back and service was very good and the food was excellent .
I had a"prime rib. " sandwich and a cup othe broccoli cheddar soup.tasty!!
I will return.......

So glad you finally stopped in for lunch Glad you enjoyed it and hope you'll become a regular!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Love the Turkey Salad. Homemade bread is incredible! Fresh Fast and Friendly! Would recommend you stop by and check out yourself.

Thank you for your very brief but straight to the point review! I loved your 3 F'S description! Wow! That's a commercial

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Staff is very friendly, and the food is always good. I love the Spinach, and Strawberry salad. Deserts are also wonderful.

Kathleen T, Owner at Kathleen's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your comments on things that are vey important to us!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited Kathleen's for lunch today and it was delicious! The service was spot on and the food was very good. I had the prime rib sandwich with a cup of chili. The portion size was good and I left full and satisfied! My wife tried the gluten free option and was happy with that choice! I would highly recommend this place for a great meal, we will be back!

Thank you so much for your kind remarks! I really appreciate when one of the guys do reviews. I feel like it's always genuine. I'm delighted that you enjoyed our very popular Prime Rib sandwich and happy we had GF choices for your wife