“Eating a Olive Garden”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #32 of 129 Restaurants in Sherman
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The food is always good but it is strictly Italian. Salads and Bread sticks are always fresh.Very pleasant atmosphere for dinning.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We held a large family get together at the Olive Garden in Sherman Texas. Everyone enjoyed themselves. The food was great and the service was even better. Hats off to the staff!!!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

The dinner was delicious as always. One of our favorite places to eat at. Just one minor discrepancy. They brought the appetizers with the dinner. Celebrating Tammy's Birthday.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I haven't been to this Olive Garden but was hungry for pasta. I sat in the bar where there wouldn't be kids so I could have a quiet moment. There was a smell like that of bug exterminating, and there were empty crates in the dining area near where I sat. The bartender was friendly.,The food was good, but not sure I want to go back. The place needs to work on odor control in my opinion. They do not give senior, nor veterans, a discount here. many places in Sherman do so I was surprised they didn't offer it here.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I travel all over the US for work and the food quality and service is on par with the chain standards. This is one of my staples when traveling because they appear to have the same standards no matter where I am at in the US.