“Aweful”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #14 of 22 Restaurants in Silsbee
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Went at 415pm and stood there,staring at a filthy restaurant, for 10 mins before turning to leave as the "manager" walked up. I asked if they had anyone to seat us and he rudely told me "no, we are in the middle of shift change". Every time we go there, there is an issue so I should have known better. Will never return.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

The last few times I've gone here the service has been terrible,today was the worst! Our waitress never smiled. She barely got all of our orders in before she left the tAble.. When we asked about our appetizer,she was rude about it.. I had to go to the bar to get my own beer.... They no longer have draft beer and the 12 oz bottle beer was $3.99! That crazy price! On a positive note-The food was pretty good.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

There was no hostess when we entered. The smell of cigarette smoke was overpowering at the door and remained strong for the next 1.5 hours that we were there. Unfortunately, the 1.5 hours was spent waiting on our meal. Our server was very nice, and she apologized to us and the tables all around is several times. It was obvious they were having a very bad night, but the cigarette smell alone would keep me from returning and there just wasn't much good to say about it. Just 10 more minutes down the road and there were many other options... I wished we had just kept driving.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at Chili's. Please copy and paste this review to GuestRelationsSocial@Brinker.com so we can get some more details and get in touch with you.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

My daughter, granddaughter, husband, & myself went to Chili's last Friday night. We knew we would have a wait (we waited about 30 min). BUT, we were shocked to see that there was NO Bus help for the servers!!! There were SEVERAL tables waiting to be cleaned & no one to clean them. The "Greeter" was the one having to bus tables, take names of customers waiting for a table, AND seat customers. RIDICULOUS!!! Chili's SHOULD hire BUS HELP especially on Friday & Saturday nights. My husband & I are Senior Citizens on a LIMITED income. We spent almost $80 (NOT including the tip) and the two Classic Ribeyes ordered were just a little better then WARM by the time we got them. My husband ordered a side of Asparagus and it was so tough he could NOT eat it. We STILL had to pay for it even though we told the waitress about it. She did offer a dessert but we didn't have time to wait. We had ALREADY been there almost 2 1/2 hrs. We USE to go to Chili's at LEASE once a week BEFORE Chili's "changed" the menu and TOOK OFF THE FRIED SHRIMP!!! We live on the Gulf Coast and WE LOVE OUR FRIED SHRIMP & SEAFOOD!!! So, after THIS experience, I doubt we'll ever be back. Our waitress was Blake Da & she was awesome, everything considered!!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at Chili's. We take your comments seriously. Please reach out to us at GuestRelationsSocial@Brinker.com so we can get some more details and get in touch with you.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

There is smoking allowed in the bar. My waitress was very friendly and kept a nice conversation. Food was good.