Our family has been coming to SPI for 25years. We used to rent a condo when our 4 boys came here with us. Our sons are grown now and my husband and I still love to come to SPI. The Pearl at South Padre is our favorite place to stay. We have tried others and only stayed for one night and ran over to the Pearl. The rooms are very clean- food is fantastic and the staff is very caring and helpful. If we have a little problem or need something it is taken care off right away. The Sunday brunch is the best and we have never had bad food or bad service. Everyone tries very hard to make you feel happy. We will be back and we recommend the Pearl highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island
- Pearl South Padre South Padre Island, Texas