“Awesome Pizza!! ”
Review of Taverna Rossa

Taverna Rossa
Ranked #5 of 161 Restaurants in Southlake
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I travel to Southlake often for some shopping and we love to eat at some of our favorite restaurants while we are there. Some friends of ours introduced us to this place and we love it! Can't go wrong with anything you order. Cool atmosphere as well.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Overall an excellent experience here. The thin crust pizza was tasty and the beers were cold. Nice atmosphere inside and out.Taverna Rossa will definitely be a regular stop.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I was here recently for a rehearsal dinner and we were seated at a long table upstairs. Although we were a large group, I was extremely impressed with the service. Not a glass was empty and there was always someone there to help or get anything that was needed.
The appetizers including the cheese bread, meatballs and deviled eggs were delicious, and the pizza I had, the local goat and fig was excellent. I do not live in the area otherwise I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great new restaurant in Southlake!! Salads, sandwiches, flatbreads, they are all great!! Live music on Friday and Saturday nights to boot!! Great atmosphere for hanging out with friends... Highly recommend...

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great Pizza and fantastic music with Ashmore!! Glad someplace in Southlake is having great bands to listen to Awesome music! Will return especially if you continue to have bands like Ashmore playing!