“Yummy but crowded”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Love this places wood fired pizza and yummy appetizers! Only complaint is that the restaurant is very cramped. I am not a large person but even being above-small size, I had a hard time getting out of my booth and not knocking over the food on my table or the table next to me when leaving.

Recommendations include the mozzarella sticks, pepperoni and sausage pizza, carbonara pizza and their delicious fried zucchini chips (on the house!).

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is my second visit to Coal Vine's. We came to the restaurant at 4:15 even though they don't open to 4:30. We were welcomed in and given complimentary zucchini chips which are amazing. The staff was so friendly. Had the pepperoni pizza and meat ball appetizer. Excellent food and service. We will be back next year if not sooner.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Nice atmosphere. Great for date night. Nice wine selection and pizzas were great. Frank Sinatra playing the background is a nice touch.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Great salads, appetizers, Italian food, drinks, and all while listening to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc (always have the Ranger game on TV as well). Whether a date or meal with the family they always seem to deliver on service and food. We have been going here for years, and won't be stopping anytime soon. Tip: great specials during the week.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

It had been some time since our family gave Coal Vines a try, but we stopped by recently to see how it was going -- and they're making terrific pizza.
I was really pleasantly surprised with the quality of everything we had. Starters and salads were fresh and delicious. The pizzas were spot-on, cooked to perfection and topped with great ingredients.
The wine list could use some diversification. More international wine, please. But that's really the only critique.

Definitely give it a shot. The pizza out of the oven is a real treat.