“Great Pizza”
Review of Ristorante Mulino

Ristorante Mulino
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Mulino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 178 Restaurants in Southlake
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I had read an article about this place. I had the 4 cheese white pizza with grilled chicken. It was very good. The crust was great and the pizza had a great flavor. I really enjoyed the bread they brought out prior to the meal as well. I defiantly will be back.

1  Thank Scott D

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Congrats and Kudos to the ownership and the staff. This is a GEM and a must visit. Go early though because clearly word is out! I arrived at 11:30 a.m. for lunch and the restaurant was 3/4 full with an influx of local, savvy diners who streamed through the door during my meal. I'll be back - again and again.

1  Thank car0linek2015
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Visited this restaurant with friends who found out about it while visiting NYC (Little Italy) and bumping into the owner at the place he got his start. This is the best Italian I have had locally here in North Texas. You will need a reservation to get in. The food is the real deal and delicious. Strongly recommend!!!

1  Thank abscfs
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious is an understatement. This is likely the best Italian food I've eaten! Not many places leave me thoroughly satisfied yet thinking about the next time I can come back for more. We tasted a bite from each other's dishes and every dish was absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS. Pasta was superb. Perfect al dente with great flavor and every sauce was deliciously distinct. Grilled Octopus was lightly crispy on the outside but had a soft and meaty bite. Loved the exotic sauces including the bit of black garlic. The Nutella pizza and most wonderful tiramisu was a perfect ending to our meal. Everyone raved about the experience and couldn't wait to come back.

1  Thank GoHya
Reviewed 8 August 2017

What great food... Owner was a chef in NY for 17 years at one of the Gallo's brothers restaurants. Authentic italian dishes and outstanding pizza. I would say if you are going you need reservations because the place is small and always crowded.

2  Thank MuadibDallas