“Risotto is good”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 167 Restaurants in Southlake
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bring your friends and family to BRIO Tuscan Grille's Southlake location and experience our Italian menu right here in Southlake Texas. A delicious chef-inspired menu combines with a chic atmosphere and world-class service to bring you a dining experience you'll want to experience again and again. Come dine with us tonight! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is a decent restaurant conveniently located in the shopping area and right across from the movie theater. It's a nice place to have a lunch with a glass of wine, and then see a movie.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We always have a good time @ Brio’s South Lake
It is an efficiently run restaurant, serving a good variety of Italian dishes and delightfully varied salads

Reviewed 20 December 2017

The food at this restaurant was extremely good. Service was excellent, too. I had a strawberry chicken salad with balsamic dressing and it was so good that it will be hard for me to order anything else when I go back.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I can see why Brio is ranked #1 in Southlake! I've passed it many times and thought it looked interesting so my husband and I tried it on our anniversary. I absolutely loved everything about the place! First, it's a wonderful upscale (but not pretentious) atmosphere. We were there early so walked in without a reservation, no problem. Their bread is delicious and the bread basket also includes yummy crisps. We had a 9 oz glass of their house red, which was very good and $11. We both had a wedge salad, which has a creamy Parmesan dressing, along with tomato and bacon chunks. It was the dinner side salad but large enough that you could share if you wanted. My meal was the beef medallions with a Gorgonzola crust; they were so tender and delicious. The sides of grilled vegetables and Yukon mashed potatoes were huge and scrumptious! My husband kept saying how good his lasagna was. Our waiter Chad was excellent and all in all it was one of the best restaurant meals we've had in a while. The prices are a bit high (mostly in the $20-30 range) but not exhorbitant and the food is certainly worth every penny!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Whether a reservation or just a drop in occasion at the bar we've never been disappointed. Selections are solid, they're always willing to customize to our taste and we always seem to leave with a full belly! Love the availability of the full menu at the bar.