“ALWAYS A DRIVE-THRU LINE”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Southlake
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Very popular location, as the line is always long. But the staff is prompt and efficient, and the actual wait for that first cup of Starbucks in the morning is well worth it.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I love Starbucks and have been to them all over the country. This one could use some improvement on the time that you walk in to delivering your order. This location is close to work, so it is the most "convenient" for where I find myself to often be. But I have to plan a lot of extra time if I want to stop at my nearest Starbucks. Maybe someone can help them smooth out the process.

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Stopped here twice for a cool drink while on a girls' weekend in June. The place was very cozy and comfortable. They have a wide variety of drinks for any palate, even me. I ordered a double chocolate chip frappe one day and a s'mores frappe on the other. I preferred the first one, but both were well-prepared, chilled, and tasty. I am not a frequent visitor, since there are not any in the area I live in, so both visits were a nice and welcome surprise!

Reviewed 16 July 2015

The people that work there are very nice and polite. They take very good care of you and quick with the drinks to keep things moving.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

This is like every Starbucks in America. The coffee is good but it is expensive and there is always too much traffic in there. It's better than I can make at home though so that's worth something

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!