“Delicious!”

Armend's
Ranked #20 of 178 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This place is a hidden gem! The food was fantastic as well as the service. The ambience is very relaxed and cozy. I had the baked ziti which was excellent. My friend had cannelloni which was also really stellar. The prices were extremely reasonable.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We love pizza and saw this place was highly rated and so we took a flyer and gave it a go. It is located in a strip mall and the initial appearance wasn't noteworthy. The inside was quaint and well maintained. When we got there a fair number of tables were occupied and by the time we left the place was empty. We were there on a Sunday afternoon after the church crowds died down. The pizza we order was very good. The crust and ingredients were excellent and the service was good. My wife and I are very discriminatory regarding pizza and their's was better than most. Overall I would highly recommend the pizza.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I've been to Armend's a half dozen times. It's the same experience each time, and I appreciate that. It has the atmosphere of a family owned restaurant. The customer base seems to always be the local community made up of families with kids, soccer teams, couples night out and friends just enjoying each others company.

What I really like about this place is the BYOB. It does make all the difference compared to other restaurants. We can meet up with family over dinner and enjoy a nice bottle of wine without buying the farm.

As I mentioned in my review a year ago, the flavors are just okay. Unknowingly, I ordered the pollo dama bianca again. The brandy cream sauce with mushrooms sounds fantastic. In reality, it's bland. The pollo al marsala did have a bit more flavor. The lasagna was meaty and enjoyable.

I know we will be back. The atmosphere is family oriented with nice service. The BYOB is a huge draw for me.

1  Thank CraftBeers
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Armend's is a family-run business that knows how to make fantastic Italian food. From the basics to pizza and garlic bread, you really can't go wrong with anything at Armend's.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

The best pizza ever! Whenever guest are in town we stop by here and they love it as well!! No other pizza company can even come close..