“My favorite Mediterranean place”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #39 of 170 Restaurants in Southlake
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Greek
Description: We are a family friendly upscale fast casual dining Mediterranean restaurant with a southern fusion! Also we are a REAL certified restaurant (Responsible, Epicurean and Agricultural Leadership), which means we go the extra mile to preparing over 100 items by scratch daily!
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Delicious! I love the hummus, basmati rice and pita bread. They have a family meal you can call ahead and get with your choice of meat and and veggies. That is an easy weeknight dinner. I also love their Greek salad and lemon chicken soup. Big supporters of our local school district- thank you Tazikis!

1  Thank Stephanie H

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Food was freshly prepared, and service was amiable. However, the menu was lacking in many Mediterranean favorites.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

After a long time I was completely satisfied with a greek fast food chain.. My colleague had a Lamb gyro and he can't seem to complain of anything

1  Thank mickey m
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Went there excited to get some authentic Greek food, but was very disappointed. The place was clean, brightly lit and modern, but the food was nothing special

Reviewed 8 August 2016

My friends and I love meeting at Tazikis for lunch! Their food is so fresh and delicious. The location is excellent and convenient.

1  Thank Kelli R