“Lovely buffet”

Add it.
Taipei China Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We've always enjoyed the offerings at this Taiwan-style Chinese buffet. You can also order from the menu, and everything we've tried has been good. Many choices, piping hot food and plenty of it. Great value, too.

Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

It was great and it's even greater reheated the next day for lunch! Give it a try! It's a bit pricey for one person so we ordered it to go and had kind of a Buffett going from everyone's different order. Customer service was great and we'd go back!

Reviewed 16 December 2012

We love Tai Pei- we go there for lunch a lot and I sometimnes bring home take-out (the meal for two is plenty for 4+ people). Their Sesame and Generl Tsos Chicken is some of the best i've ever had. Hot & SOur suop is excellent a well.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

I've always liked the flavors at Taipei, but it took a while to finally get my ordering technique right. I am a General Tso's Chicken fan, and I love their sauce. What I didn't love was the type of meat they normally use for that recipe. Once we finally figured out to just order it with white meat, life is good. Their egg rolls and rice are also good. Good lunch specials and fair lunch prices in general. I've heard mixed reviews about theis sushi, but, seriously, what are you doing ordering sushi in a Chinese restaurant anyway?

Reviewed 26 April 2010

Very small selection of sushi. Decent & edible, at best. I honestly can't believe they are still in business!